Can you remember the last time you missed a class assignment deadline? If you can, then you probably wouldn’t like it to repeat. If you have never, then prepare to miss one in the near future because life can be unpredictable. Life’s disruptive nature is so brutal that even the most dedicated students can lag behind schedule and end up entangled in a web of deadlock-turned deadlines.
Therefore, it is necessary to get a standby who can do your assignments when life’s disruptions come knocking. One of the ways of getting that urgent assistance in such moments is having an online writing service. One such service provider is FreshEssays.com. In this comprehensive review of freshessays.com, we will review how this company stands in the gap for busy or disrupted students. Here, our freshessays reviews will examine its major areas of function. Moreover, we will share out all the details you need to know about its:
- Pricing and discounts
- Paper quality
- Customer support
- Ordering process.
Using the above criteria, you will have sufficient information and a solid ground to choose wisely. So, follow us up to the end to discover all you need to know about FreshEssays.com.
Writing Services Offered
Even before we discuss any other thing in our review of freshessays.com, it is needful to look at this company’s services. The reason is that a company is its services and products. Without something to offer users, then any business, including FreshEssays.com, is technically dead. Here are some of the services the firm offers its clients:
- Annotated bibliographies
- Business plans
- Case studies
- Creative writing
- Personal statements
- Research papers
- Research proposals
- Term papers
- Thesis proposals.
Prices and Discounts
In this second criterion of our freshessays reviews, we examine how the company prices its services. The reason is that pricing is an integral aspect of any dealing you will have with an online writer. Even though it is not the only and absolute measure standard for your decision, it still matters.
From the firm’s website, we discovered that it has a flexible pricing and discounting system. It also has a referral program that rewards its customers. However, we found no further details regarding how it happens. Also, the firm is quick to note that it offers no discounts for order below $30. Also, it states that you cannot claim a refund on discounts and users cannot combine discounts. Moreover, customers should apply their discount codes while placing their orders to benefit from them.
Here is how its discount system works:
- For users placing orders exceeding $500 at a go, they get a 5% discount.
- If you order papers worth $1,000 and more, then you get an instant 10% discount.
However, if you look at this system, very few people can actually benefit from such a high threshold. Any person who lives in the real world knows that an average student seeking help with their usual classroom assignments doesn’t order papers amounting to that much. Less than 30 percent of students can enjoy these discounts.
Also, the firm allows its clients to make orders using their bonuses. We checked its website and found it how to do it. To benefit from its loyalty program and bonuses, you should:
- Place your order. Afterward, you will receive a 10% bonus from your bill
- Next, you will have to approve your order. Thereafter, you will convert your bonuses into money on you profile
- Afterward, you will apply your bonus when you make your next purchase.
Just like many other companies, its pricing varies depending on various factors. Here are some of the factors that will influence your final bill:
- Your academic level: Just like many other online platforms, the higher your academic level, the more the firm will bill you. The logic behind this is simple: varying degrees of complexity. The reason is that post graduate assignments are more complex, and hence, they require more time and energy. On the contrary, high school assignments are less complex, and hence, they cost lesser.
- The type of assignment: Different assignments present writers with different levels of complexity, and hence, the need to bill them differently. For instance, if you order for a normal essay you will pay lesser than a student paying for a Master’s thesis.
- Deadline: Assignments with shorter deadlines will attract more charges than those with longer deadlines.
- Number of pages: The final price you pay will depend on how many or few pages you want written for you.
- Extras: If you request for any extra services, the company will also bill you extra.
From the company’s website, we took samples of their prices based on the above criterion. This is what you should expect to pay:
- High school $33, college $35, university $40, PhD $48—for a three-hour deadline per page
- High school $24, college $26, university $32, PhD $35—for a 24-hour deadline per page
- High school $18, college $20, university $25, PhD $28—for a 3-day deadline per page
- High school $10, college $12, university $17, PhD $19—for a 20-day deadline per page.
This section of our review of freshessays.com will handle one of the most sensitive parts of any company’s services. If you appreciate quality, then pay attention to this. The reason is that quality is a make-or-break determinant if you want to get the best value for your money.
According to the company, it has more than “295 writers with PhD degrees” to ensure that you get the best out of your orders. However, it is almost impossible to confirm such generic claims. The reason is that we keep encountering such allegations across numerous platforms. That is why we will show you what the company claims on its site, and what users experience in real life. Below is the firm’s claim to quality guarantee:
- All its writers pass through rigorous selection processes that allow “only the best” to join its family
- Its writers are constantly upgrading their writing skills because the firm believes in continuous learning
- Most of its writers are available “24/7”
- None of its writers ever fails to deliver an assignment
- 95% of its writers are native English speakers from across the world
- Its writers never miss deadlines.
So far, that is just that: unverified claims. But what does reality on the ground say? To test all these assertions, we ordered a 5-page sample paper to review. We finally got the paper, and we observed the following about it:
- It required a revision, but its revised version did not differ that much from the initial draft the writer had submitted
- It did not have the level and intensity of analysis we expected
- It had no grammar bugs
- It didn’t have syntax problems
- However, it lacked the spark of creativity we needed
- It was original
- The writer did not capture all the instructions we gave them
- We, however, received free revisions without hassles.
From the above, we can say that the company is not the best we have ever encountered. However, it is not also an out rightly poor-quality service provider since we have faced worse companies. Its paper quality falls in between the two extremes of poor and excellent.
As it is with all review, our review of freshessays.com is incomplete if we don’t show you how the firm will handle you. The reason is that customer is king. So, this section of our review discusses how the company handles its clients, especially when things go wrong.
On its website, the firm says it has a 24-hour support system. The system comprises emails for users who prefer using this method. It also has a dedicated toll-free number for US users. But if you live outside the USA, then you should use other channels to talk to it agents. Also, clients can contact customer support staff using live chat. Impressively, it has a provision to call via Skype.
But how does the above system work? To prove the firm’s claims, we tested its support team. We decided to talk to some of the agents asking some information. Our main aim was to get information about the details of securing one’s money through its money-back guarantee, revisions, and other pertinent things a normal customer would like to know. As per our encountered, we can say that the agents were friendly and professional. However, we still feel that they can do better than this.
How It Works
If, by the end of this review of freshessays.com, you will choose to try FreshEssays.com’s services, then this section shows you how they process customer orders. This is how its process looks like:
- Placing an order
You start by providing the firm with the full details of your assignment and your requirements.
Next, you pay to authorize the commencement of the writing process. According to its website, sometimes it takes a phone call to authorize payments.
- Tracking orders
You will track your orders and upload any additional materials. Also, you can interact with your chosen writer or customer support staff.
- Order delivery
Once the assignment is complete, you can preview it in your profile. Afterwards, you can ask for free revisions, if any, or download and use it upon approval.
We hope this review of freshessays.com has provided you all the information you need to make an informed choice. Based on it, you can choose to work with the firm if you value good quality that will cost you an extra coin.