Do you need custom thesis statement help? There’s an easy way to receive it without trouble and worry about the quality of writing and service – by turning to professional custom thesis helpers at CustomWritingBee. We have collected a team of best experts in their fields of study to let you receive flawless competent assistance in any topic and any area of research interest. We are here for you to never seek another custom thesis writing service, simply because you will find your ideal one here.
A Variety of Services We Render to Clients
You might have definitely come across various custom thesis writing services in the Internet, and we fully understand your natural doubt about why you should pay money for thesis writing services to us, and not somebody else. We have a legible explanation – in the market of professional thesis writing, we are so far the best, and you will never find a better customer service and expertise of writers of a similarly high level that we have. Moreover, our indisputable advantage is that we cater for clients in a huge variety of disciplines and provide a large set of additional services with papers you might need.
We offer custom thesis statement help and other types of assistance with thesis writing such as:
- Writing of separate thesis chapters (introduction, literature review, methodology, results, discussion, conclusion, annotated bibliography)
- Thesis abstract writing
- Composition of an entire professional thesis (master thesis writing service, PhD thesis writing service, etc.)
- Help with outlining the key ideas for a thesis
- Assistance with thesis proposal composition and preparation
Besides thesis writing help, our expert writers specialize in a much larger set of academic writing services you might also need:
- Essay writing
- Composition of research and term papers
- Compilation of lab reports
- Mathematical/statistical calculations and tasks
- Case study assistance
- Research report writing
This is surely not an exhaustive list of services we currently have, and we also expand the range of our academic outreach every day by hiring expert writers in some non-popular, exotic research fields such as Web programming, Engineering, etc. So if you do not see your specific discipline of interest in the list of our services, please contact support to find out whether we have a writer with skills and expertise you need – most likely, we do!
Check Out Some More Benefits and Features of Working with Us
Have you ever thought that hiring a company providing assistance with academic writing may be safe, cost-effective, and non-stressful? We bet you might have had some unpleasant experiences with your previous orders in companies like ours, but this may be corrected by working with us due to a number of benefits and features we provide to all clients. You will surely be pleasantly surprised by the level of professionalism and service quality that we render, and this is not all!
- Constant valuable assistance of support. We hire qualified managers to help you out with any questions at any time of the day and night.
- Flexible, low pricing. We conduct regular market monitoring to make sure our prices are competitive and allow us to hire the best talent among ENL writers.
- Qualified writers. Our company has a set of strict requirements for competency and education for all new writers.
- Timeliness and compliance with requirements. We follow a strict deadline compliance policy for all orders.
- Availability of free revisions. If you are dissatisfied with quality and need any revisions, contact our managers and they will provide that opportunity free of charge.
- Refunds in cases of low quality or dissatisfaction. If the paper does not correspond to your requirements, we return money back. But believe us, this is a very rare occasion because of our stable writer satisfaction rate of 96% and higher.
How It All Works?
Working with us is very simple, and you will easily find that out by making your first order. How can this be done? Everything’s very simple – just follow these three steps:
- Make an order in our system. It is very easy and quick, but do not forget that the order becomes easier to be assessed by a writer if it is abundant in details and contains a clear description of what needs to be done. So try to provide as much detail as possible when registering the order in our system, it is really important.
- Make payment. After you place the order, our system accepts and processes it, but it is still not seen by writers. This changes only after the order is paid; thus, for your convenience and speed of payment processing, we offer a very flexible system of payments. It is completely safe and confidential, all payments are instantly processed, and after this is done, your order becomes visible and writers start bidding for it.
- Get the order delivered. Delivery of the order occurs to your personal cabinet at our site, so visit it regularly to see updates from the writer and review the final file.
So What Is a Thesis and How Is It Written?
Everyone wants to write a good thesis, since it guarantees the acclaim of the commission and defense of thesis for obtaining a degree. Sure, it is a sound goal to struggle for, and all beginners in the thesis writing endeavor are at first confused about many issues, such as how to write a strong thesis, which format of thesis statement to choose for the best result, and so on. Don’t get in despair – we will help you out with all these issues so that you will never need to worry or seek any additional information about the process of thesis writing.
Selecting the Topic of your Thesis
No matter whether you are writing a doctoral thesis or performing the task on analytical thesis writing, you will definitely need good thesis topics. Believe it or not, but topic selection is a point at which many students stumble, being unable to discern strong thesis topics from weak ones. Everyone wants to make his or her thesis stand out of the crowd of research published every year globally. So how can you make your research outstanding? What topic can make your thesis shine?
When selecting the topic, think of completing the dissertation first of all. The topic you have invented may be genuinely interesting, but unrealistic to research and examine with your resources and level of competence. Is it worth going beyond yourself in an effort to impress somebody? Maybe it is much more reasonable to stick to more realistic research areas? Here are the criteria for effective topic selection:
- The degree of your knowledge and hands-on experience in the field. This criterion should go before your actual interest in the topic for the reasons named above: you may simply be physically unable to complete the study you are planning, so assess your resources and capability objectively not to push yourself into a dead end.
- The career advancement potential of selected topic. This is essentially about the future knowledge criterion. It is of vital importance to conduct thesis research in the field coinciding with your career goals – including a thesis into your CV will be a valuable bonus in your competition for a position in future.
- Availability of raw data needed to complete the study. Choose the topic with the actual data collection in mind; for instance, if you have no time and money to travel to China, don’t choose interviewing of Chinese tourists as your primary research method! Or if you want to conduct a comparative study of American banks in several states, be 100% sure that you will be able to visit those locales and organize the study there before you submit such a thesis proposal to the chair.
- Time and resources required for the completion of such a study. Following from the point discussed above, keep in mind that any research takes time, so do not design an overly ambitious research plan if you work full time and take care of your family and children parallel with writing a thesis. You will hardly be able to spend months on data collection, while it may indeed be sometimes necessary.
- Acceptability of your preferred topic for the chair/committee.
There are also some thesis writing experts who say that the actual topic selection is not that important, and even the dullest topic may be enhanced by sophisticated methodologies and an expert approach to conducting the actual study, while an interesting research topic may not save a thesis that is weakly written, inconsistent, and based on the weak evidence. We believe in the importance of a thesis topic – all good thesis samples have intriguing titles and deal with interesting subjects. So do not underestimate the importance of this element; hook the thesis with an intriguing, engaging title and show that your topic is indeed interesting for the broad audience. It may be truly a strong contribution to the chair’s opinion about your work and their ultimate decision at the defense.
Writing the Thesis Proposal
When studying any thesis template, you will see that everything begins with a strong thesis proposal. The proposal is the first stage from which any serious research takes off, since your study has to be confirmed and approved by the scholarly committee – much more experienced and wise people deciding whether your research topic is actually worth the time and effort. What should a successful proposal look like? There is no universal recipe, but some helpful thesis writing tips exist:
- The proposal’s length differs in various institutions, but mandatory components are mostly unchangeable: introduction, review of literature, and methodology
- You may choose between a comprehensive proposal (detailed, full research overview) and a working proposal (a brief yet comprehensive account of what is planned) depending on your arrangements with the chair and the degree for which you apply. A working proposal is usually two-three times shorter than the comprehensive one, so check your committee’s preferences on this subject first before selecting the proposal type.
- Write the entire proposal in the future tense, since this is not actual research but only an estimated plan for the forthcoming study
Actual Writing of the Thesis – What Do You Need to Know?
Once your proposal is approved, here comes the actual writing process. What should it start with? Definitely, with identifying the type of master thesis (or PhD thesis) you are composing! Our expert writers recommend to distinguish the following types of theses:
- Persuasive thesis. Following its title, a persuasive thesis is aimed to prove the researcher’s opinion or standpoint on some subject. It usually starts from a strong but debatable assertion that the author is trying to prove, and further unveils the argumentation in support of that argument.
- Expository thesis. In expository works, one central idea usually governs the rest and follows the tradition of expository writing in terms of explaining and illuminating the author’s viewpoints and worldview on the issue in general. The major difference of expository writing from other types of writing is that it is non-fiction, and no stylistic tropes typical for literature are appropriate given. However, given that we are talking about an academic thesis, one might conclude that all theses represent samples of expository, non-fiction writing.
- Speech thesis. This form of thesis writing may serve as a powerful, effective expression of the author’s personality. Shaping the thesis in a form of speech may help the author to keep the audience focused on the main idea throughout the entire work, and to narrow down the topic to make it focused and comprehensible for the readership. However, this type of writing may be characterized as non-typical for academic thesis writing, which is most often devoid of strong presence of the author’s personality in it.
This is definitely not an exhaustive list and your thesis may differ by type, but these are three most common ones. What other issues do you have to keep in mind when writing? Here are some tips:
- Never underestimate the value of making a thesis statement. Your statement is your actual topic – the gist of your entire study. Now sure how to write a thesis statement? Look for good thesis statements in sample theses published online and in your institution’s library, they may contain many powerful, good thesis sentences for you to make use of.
- Do not neglect making the thesis paper outline; it may serve as a valuable guiding structure for you at later stages of research completion.
- Keep in mind the essentials of thesis formatting during the actual writing process. Does your institution require the thesis to be in the MLA thesis format? Or does it demand an APA thesis format? Take that into account early at the start of writing, since formatting styles are different and you may have serious trouble reformatting the ready paper in the end.
Final Steps before Submission: What to Consider?
Wow, the writing process is over and you are ready for defending your thesis. Are you? Don’t underestimate the final thesis editing stage! Ask two peers to conduct a thorough check of your draft; you might have been working on the paper for so long that you are simply blind to your own mistakes. Submit the thesis to your committee only after you are definitely sure that it is flawless; otherwise, it may be returned to you for revisions and your defense will be hopelessly postponed.