As a pre-publication version of your academic articles and reviews, working research paper is a golden opportunity to get you to the list of celebrated and published academic writers. But if you fail to come up with an interesting topic, you will face unnecessary challenges in drafting your paper. This article offers you a jump start through 25 most popular and interesting topics. Keep reading to learn more.
- Do we need censorship in our public-school libraries and curriculum?
- Is censorship necessary in the entertainment industry? If yes, why?
- Do we need to censor the Internet? What are the reasons for your answer?
- Do we give parents and guardians the freedom to censor textbooks and other literature for children in schools?
- Parental filters on the Net. Does censoring increase or decrease children’s curiosity to watch porn?
- In which way has the Net affected the advancement of electrical engineering as a course?
- In which ways can we utilize the power of the Net to resolve traditional challenges affecting civil engineering
- In which way does a gate array work, and how can you use it effectively?
- Which software has been instrumental in securing mechanical engineers at work?
- Has the use of technology led to the decline or enhancement of communication? What are the reasons for your answers?
- What are the consequences of social media in the work place?
- Has social media helped to enhance or destroy free communications between individuals?
- Discuss how the abuse of texting has compromised road safety
- Discuss ways in which men and women communicate using body language. What are the similarities and differences?
- Discuss how to draw a balance between the rights of an individual and the community when handling security matters
- How is the US obligated to lead the war against drug abuse in the developing world?
- Explain how diseases can move from animals to human beings
- What should world governments do to safeguard the rights of children living with HIV/AIDS?
- Should the Church be separated from the state? Explain your reasons
- Should educational standards be localized or standardized? Give reasons for your answers
- Discuss ways in which the Internet is enhancing higher education
- How is the abuse of social media contributing towards decreased productivity in the workplace?
- How does social media contribute to the decline of academic standards?
- Do you think your local government is doing enough to help children with disabilities?
- Discuss ways in which medical technology has improved healthcare
Get help from Custom Writing Bee Experts
This article has shown you why it is critical to get an appropriate topic for your working research paper. That is why it has shared with you the 25 most popular topics to jump-start you. But if you still need further help on how to do that, or even write your papers, you can talk to Custom Writing Bee Experts. We are experts in all types of research papers. Contact us today.